Add Topic to Clipboard  | 
 Share  |   Email  |   Print
Respite Care for People with Alzheimer's Disease and Related Dementias - North East

Provides caregivers with temporary rest options that may include substitute living arrangements in a supported environment or in-home care for older adults with dementia.

These services serve all or part of North East
CarePartners - North Bay - Respite  
195 First Ave W, North Bay, ON  P1B 3B8
1-866-886-4172 Add to Clipboard
CarePartners - Timmins - Respite  
107 Wilson Ave, Timmins, ON  P4N 2S8
705-560-5926 Add to Clipboard
Caring for Loved Ones - Sudbury  
7 Trailview Dr, Sudbury, ON  P3E 6M3
705-522-0771 Add to Clipboard
Friends (The) - Community and Health Services - Parry Sound - Respite  
27 Forest St, Parry Sound, ON  P2A 2R2
705-746-5102 Add to Clipboard
M'Chigeeng First Nation - Health Services - Wellness Centre  
61 Lakeview Dr, M'Chigeeng, ON  P0P 1G0
705-377-4240 Add to Clipboard
Société Alzheimer Society - Sudbury-Manitoulin North Bay and Districts - Manitoulin Island - Respite Program  
23 Spragge St, Manitowaning, ON  P0P 1N0
705-524-2024 ext 402 Add to Clipboard
Société Alzheimer Society - Sudbury-Manitoulin North Bay and Districts - Sudbury - Respite Program  
960 Notre Dame Ave, Unit B, Sudbury, ON  P3A 2T4
705-560-0603 Add to Clipboard
Temagami First Nation - Doreen Potts Health Centre - Home and Community Care - Respite  
General Delivery, Bear Island, ON  P0H 1C0
705-237-8275 Add to Clipboard
Transitional Home Health and Transition House - Short term living Accommodations at Transition House - Sudbury  
Val Caron
705-677-5070 Add to Clipboard
Universal Medical Centre - Greater Sudbury - Home Care - Non Medical Services - Respite Care  
2153 Armstrong St, Sudbury, ON  P3E 4W2
705-523-9100 Add to Clipboard
Zhiibaahaasing First Nation - Health Centre - Home and Community Care - Respite Care  
36 Sagon Rd, Zhiibaahaasing, ON  P0P 1X0
705-283-3963 Add to Clipboard

These service listings may be either regulated or non-regulated.

Consumer Protection Ontario at can help you ask the right questions before you choose a service.

Health professionals are a regulated profession in Ontario. To confirm whether a regulated health professional is eligible to practice in Ontario, go to the public registry at: Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care (

Link to