Share  |  Email  |  Print
Personal Identification, Certificates and Licences - North East

Birth, death and marriage are registered for public record. Certificates for these events can be replaced by contacting the Office of the Registrar General of Ontario (see below). Application for a driver's licence, social security card, Ontario Health Card and other personal documents are handled through different ministries and departments.

The Government of Ontario website offers a great starting point for information on how to replace lost identification.

These services serve all or part of North East
Canada. Service Canada - Parry Sound  
74 James St, 2nd Floor, Parry Sound, ON  P2A 1T8

These services are located outside of North East, but provide service to North East.
Canada. Employment and Social Development Canada - Social Insurance Numbers  
PO Box 7000, Bathurst, NB  E2A 4T1
Regional Call Centre: 1‑800‑206‑7218 option 3
Canada. Passport Program  
Gatineau, QC  K1A 0G3
Ontario. Ministry of Government and Consumer Services  
Mowat Block, 900 Bay St, 6th Fl, Toronto, ON  M7A 1L2
Ontario. Ministry of Government and Consumer Services - Office of the Registrar General  
189 Red River Rd, PO Box 3000, 3rd Fl, Thunder Bay, ON  P7B 5W0
Link to connect.northeasthealthline.ca