Quit Smoking Clinic
Sudbury and District Health Unit , 1300 Paris St , Sudbury, P3E 3B6
(more dates available)
You can quit smoking. We offer free personal counselling and a nicotine replacement therapy voucher program.
You can also book an appointment for free personal counselling with a public health nurse trained in tobacco cessation. You will receive help to create a personal quit plan. You may be eligible to receive vouchers, valued at $20 each for purchase of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) such as patch, gum, lozenge, inhaler, mist.
- Call 705.522.3433 or toll-free at 1.866.522.3433
- General hours:
- Main office: Monday-friday, between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- Rainbow Centre: 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month, between 8:30 a.m. and noon
- Initial appointments are one hour in length; follow-up appointments are roughly 30 minutes in length
- No minimum age requirement
|Contact: Health Unit